You can access your images and reports online via our patient portal.
How to access the patient portal:
- 1. The receptionist at your medical clinic creates your account. You need to provide them with an email address. You will then receive an email with instructions for activating your user account to the Patent Portal and an activation code from the reception staff.
- 2. Follow the instructions indicated in the email you received from the clinic. Go to the Patient Portal URL: https://aucl.patientportal.
- 3. In the registration page, fill out first name, last name, DOB and activation code and click ACTIVATE
- 4. Follow steps to provide username, password, confirm password, check TERMS and CONDITIONS and then click REGISTER
- 5. login as newly registered patient using the username and password
- The patient portal is completely mobile friendly.
Our staff at Cloud Radiology create your account. The clerk provides you with instructions
on how to activate your account. You will then receive by email the URL to the Patent Portal
and activation code.
Follow the instructions indicated in the email you received from the clinic. Go to the Patient
Portal URL. Type your activation code. Create a username and password. Log in to the Patient
Follow the instructions on the login screen under “Forgot Password?”
You will receive your username and password in the password recovery email.
If you cannot remember your password, click Forgot My Password link on the Home page.
Follow the steps. You will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to log
in and reset your password.
To delete your account, you must contact us. The admin staff can delete your
Please contact us to update your information.
Your reports are in My Exam History. Click an exam to see the corresponding reports and
No, but you can copy and paste the report or print it from the browser.
Your report is available 24 hours after your exam is finalized.
Yes. In the Image Viewer, click the Download button.
You can pan and zoom images. You can also swipe right or left to see the next or previous
image within the same exam, if applicable. On mobile devices, you can pinch the image.
There is no app for the Patient Portal; however, the Patient Portal is viewable on a mobile
Only patients can use the mobile version.